Kamusta!

Each morning sunrise brings a touch of magic to our very souls here at the stunning white sand coastline at PAZ BEACH HOUSE RESORT located in PATAR ,BOLINAO, PANGASINAN, PHILIPPINES.

Come visit us and experience a memorable holiday close to nature, forgeting your frustrations and stresses as cool seabreezes fill your body with fresh air and soars your spirit high.Try swimming at local caves and feel the soothing cool fresh spring water only a short walking distance from the beach.Or just watch, as the sun sets,in an awesome kaleidoscope of color sipping over local wines and fresh, young coconut juice .

Share life and laughter flavored with Filipino cuisine, these are the punctuation marks of the Filipino sentence.

CONTACT & BOOKING INFO:

email: paz.montenegro@hotmail.com


Saturday, June 1, 2013

Patar Beach House Resort -Update-

Added new additions to the Patar Beach House Resort
Will upload new photos soon.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! My family and I have been there last two years ago and I wanted to go back there but I wasn't able to find you before searching again. Thank God! Anyway, please post what's new there. I'm planning to invite my work mates for a team building there. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi how much po accomodations ng resort?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sent an email for my inquiry....awaiting for your reply, thank you very much

    ReplyDelete